VMware Cloud Community
Probs
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

HP MSA1510i - Tested with ESX 3.5 ?

Hi folks,

Quick question for someone. Has the HP MSA 1510i been tested and confirmed compatible with ESX 3,5 ?

If so could someone show me the document which shows it is as I can't find it.

Cheers guys n gals !

- Jamie

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

This is the HCL you would need to check - - and according to this does not look like it is approved yet for 3.5

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

This is the HCL you would need to check - - and according to this does not look like it is approved yet for 3.5

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
Probs
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi there,

I suspected that was the case as that was the document I checked also. However I have read another document on configuring iSCSI which lists instructions as to how to connect the MSA 1510i to ESX 3.5.

I'm confused, why would VMWare provide instructions to connect an incompatible device to one of their products ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks again,

- Jamie

0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

The only thing I could say is that the MSA 1510i was approved as part of one of the patches and it has not made it in to the HCL -

0 Kudos