VMware Cloud Community
msemon1
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

EMC Storageview Plug-in

Hello,

Does anyone have information or experience with the EMC Storageview Plug-in. Is it helpful in managing your storage with ESX?

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cjt
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

yes - what would you like to know? I can send it to you + install guide ?

it is a free plugin to virtualcenter that maps from the ESX vmhba --> raid group - very handy !!

Chris Troiani Technology Consultant, EMC VMware Affinity Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
cjt
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

yes - what would you like to know? I can send it to you + install guide ?

it is a free plugin to virtualcenter that maps from the ESX vmhba --> raid group - very handy !!

0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

http://virtualgeek.typepad.com/virtual_geek/2009/04/where-to-get-the-emc-storage-viewer-vcenter-plug...

Duncan

VMware Communities User Moderator | VCP | VCDX

-

Blogging: http://www.yellow-bricks.com

Twitter:

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

azn2kew
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

You can download the plugin using your EMC Powerpath account and here is the direct pdf you can read

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

VMware vExpert 2009

iGeek Systems Inc.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA
0 Kudos
cjt
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

EMC StorageViewer 2.0 now available - vCenter support - download via powerlink for emc customers / velocity partners

acnsys
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The plugin is not fully functionnal for EMC CX series SAN, i get unknown status for most of the properties.

0 Kudos