VMware Edu & Cert Community
chriskerr11
Contributor
Contributor

Where is the link to the VCTA test

I am sorry if this has been asked already. I am seeing that you could take the VCTA Exam. Can someone please post the link?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TimVCI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Which VCTA?

There are loads of them for different technologies.

Start here, expand the technology that you are interested in: https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
chriskerr11
Contributor
Contributor

This is very helpful, but i guess i should have asked a different question. What i should have asked was, Where do i start towards this? 

I have a Customer Connect training account and i want to know what online classes should i take to prepare for it

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You still haven’t said WHICH VCTA you are interested in.

Assuming it is the DCV version, the answer to your question is on this page: https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification/vcta-dcv.html

When you expand the training courses item:

VMware Data Center Virtualization: Core Technical Skills - Please note a Premium Subscription is required to register for this course. To register please select the level of Subscription linked to your account here below:”

The answer to your question is also on the page which the other member linked to, when you expand the recommended training item.

You should use the exam guide to identify which topics you will be tested on.

That’s it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos