Curious to get an ongoing list of the VCA4-DT people now that results are in for many.
1. - Gunnar Berger - @gunnarwb (or @teradici)
2. - Brian Knudtson - @bknudtson
6. - Michael Letschin - @mletschin
7. - Steffen Özcan
8. - Daniel Chroszcz
27. - Andrea Mauro - @Andrea_Mauro
28. - Linus Borqwue - @LinusBourque
39. - mittim12
45. Christoph Harding - @cdommermuth
50. - Joel Lindberg @viewgeek
62. - Andre Leibovici @andreleibovici
78. - Fabio Ribolla
119 - Steve LaClair
Feel free to email me and I will try to keep the list going
Did anyone else get an email from certification. I might be reading between the lines but it sounds like they may be dropping the VCA-DT cert. Any one know for sure?
Ah, okay. I honestly don't see the point of the VCA-DT, it wasn't the different than the VCP-DT, so it would make sense to me if they just dropped it.
Did you hear anything at VMworld about VCAP-DT opening up. If that thing went beta at VMworld I will be very upset.
Cool, thanks. If you see Linus Bourque around bug him, he normally is one of the guys that writes the test.
I stopped by the cert lounge and was told the VCA-DT would remain available as a test. They just decided to remove it as a prerequisite.
Also said they would likely start writing VCAP-DT questions after VMworld..
Sent from my iPhone