VMware Edu & Cert Community
tlyczko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re-take an exam??

Must we pay each time to retake a VCA exam??

How is retaking an exam done??

Must we wait 7 days before retaking??

Where can I find out more??

Passed VCA-DCV with a good score, waiting for VMware to confirm and tell me about bennies etc.

Cloud not so good, I studied some more and now better understand several parts of it...

Thank you, Tom

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

No you can use the free voucher again if you don't clear it. Better prepare well and take it up.

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

0 Kudos
takecoffe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

you can use same code to register exam.

it says you need to wait 7 days to take retake exam. if you are prepared well then you can register same days too.no need to wait 7 more days.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Have a look at the FAQ page: VMware Certification

VCA exams can be re-taken as soon as you want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
acanon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have to retake VCA Cloud Exam. I have purchased the exam 50% off.

Do I need to pay again for the exam in order to retake? How many time should I have to wait in order to take it again?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Yes you pay each time, and you can re-take as quickly as you wish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos