VMware Edu & Cert Community
rajivkumar07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Passed VCA-DCV exam yesterday.

Hi all,

I just joined this community.

I passed the exam yesterday. What is the result out of? 500?

I checked my transcript and nothing is there. Does anyone know how long would it take to show up there?

Do I get some kind of certification logo, or a mail certificate?

Thanks,

Rajiv.

8 Replies
lilesj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Usually you'll get an email from VMware within 48 hours, after that you have to agree to the Certification Agreement from the myEnrollments page after you log in for it to show up.

~~~ Follow me at www.twitter.com/JillLiles1
0 Kudos
adjohnson880
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting over a week for mine to show up. VMWARE reports that they are having "technical difficulties" uploading the results.

0 Kudos
GNikhil
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Guys, have you got the certificate? Today, I have also passed the Exam but not getting any certificate. Please let me know if any update.

0 Kudos
adjohnson880
Contributor
Contributor

I got this message from them last night....I have been waiting a week Saturday for it.

Regarding your Case **********************:

Unfortunately, the technical issues have not been fixed and our technical team is working on it. We do not have an ETA as of now. You will receive an email once it has been fixed.

Apologies for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this regard.

0 Kudos
rajivkumar07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I took the exam this past Sunday in the evening and last night I got the email from VMWARE asking to confirm my address and certificate all other stuff. Once I confirmed all that, I got the another email after 10 mins saying you are now certified and I could see my certificate now. My certificate will be mailed to me in about 4 to 6 weeks.

alamosajimmy
Contributor
Contributor

I too took the exam, passed, got a notification to log in and release my transcript, verify address, etc.  then got an email 10 minutes later telling me my cert was available.  What it didn't tell me is where to download signature logo's of my certification.  Anyone know where to get these?

0 Kudos
lilesj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Log into the VCA portal from www.VMware.com/certification (in the sidebar, towards the bottom) and you'll be able to download the logos from there. That's also how you access the store to buy shirts and hats with the logo on it.

~~~ Follow me at www.twitter.com/JillLiles1
alamosajimmy
Contributor
Contributor

Bingo!  Thanks Lilesj

0 Kudos