VMware Edu & Cert Community
AfroKernel87
Contributor
Contributor

Need some help understanding this user access problem

AfroKernel87_0-1660681974210.png

My answer was A becasue it's true that User 1 has read only privs to all Production folder ojects.

I'm not understanding how B could be correct. If User 1 only has admin privs for one of the objects, why does it propagate down to the remaining objects in the Test and Dev forlder? Wouldn't those folder remain Read only?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

This can happen when you rely on brain dumps.

They are created by cheats, some would say used by cheats, and cannot be trusted because they are notoriously unreliable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
AfroKernel87
Contributor
Contributor

I'm aware of the risks. I use these dumps as a supplement to my book studies, not a main source for exam preparedness. 

That being said, if I am in error here, I'd like to know.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I'm not commenting on principle, that is clearly a photo that a cheat has taken from a screen while attempting the actual exam.

I have also suggested to moderators that comments are disabled on this post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos