VMware Edu & Cert Community
robins2007
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Any Mock Test for VCAC510???

Any Mock Test for VCAC510 launched..?

Anyone like to share link for same, if launched??

Also, is there any dump available for VCAC510...Anybody knows requested to share. Will be appreciated! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Yes - all VCA exams are "open book" and each has a practice exam which can be found on the specific page for each certification: VMware Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If there was a mock exam, it would be in the VCA-Cloud page:

(VCA-Cloud) VCA-Cloud

But I can't see one there.

The exam is "open book", you can take it at home with the documents or a lab environment in front of you - I'd suggest reviewing what is on the page above - the training and blueprint particularly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
lilesj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi - There is not a mock exam yet, but one is in the works. As Scott says, once it's available it will be posted on VCA-Cloud

~~~ Follow me at www.twitter.com/JillLiles1
0 Kudos
robins2007
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes, its correct.

Waiting for a mock test on vCloud page too.

But, need any other link for same, if any...

0 Kudos
MikeTyler
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

scott28tt wrote:

The exam is "open book", you can take it at home with the documents or a lab environment in front of you - I'd suggest reviewing what is on the page above - the training and blueprint particularly.

Hi Scott - is the above statement still true? I'm enrolled in the free Cloud Fundamentals course and would be interested in taking the online "open book" test if its still available. 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Yes - all VCA exams are "open book" and each has a practice exam which can be found on the specific page for each certification: VMware Certification

0 Kudos
MikeTyler
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the fast response on this. I plan to get certified this year and this looks like a great opportunity to improve my knowledge. 

0 Kudos
powell99
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Are the documetns provided when you log in to Pearson VUE or do I need to print them out from the blue print links?

Mark

0 Kudos