VMware Edu & Cert Community
rajeshkongu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vcp exam voucher problem

Hi all,

i have a problem with vmware vcp voucher.  Last month i had completed  vcp 5 coures chennai (india) and the traning center given me a voucher but that voucher is not working for me. i contact my traning center but they told me that the voucher is 100% valid and ther is no problem with voucher. Then only i came to know the problem is not with the voucher.

A few months back i had attend a traning in my office for 10 members but we attend around 20 members but they provide only 10 vouchers only. That voucher is special discount voucher. i think they register all 20 members in that voucher. but they didn't give the voucher and there is no class id for us.

after few months back i attend vcp tranig for my one i properly register traning with vmware and i have a class id. when i go and register for exam with pearson vue center the exam admin asked for my mobile no i said my mobile no. it fetch my record that shows my details ( attended through office ).

Then applied my voucher it shows "validation failed " required special promotion voucher.

this is my problem

is it possible to register a new account with new mobile no. in perason vue.

kindly suggest me solution

Regards,

Karthick V.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Only the supplier of the vouchers and PearsonVUE will be able to help you with these kinds of issues - they should be your points of contact.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Only the supplier of the vouchers and PearsonVUE will be able to help you with these kinds of issues - they should be your points of contact.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos