VMware Edu & Cert Community
TrainingandCert
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

i have completed my VCP410 training in 2010 ,

Hi All,

I have taken VCP training in 2010  taken exam at 2011 could not copleted, i taking the exam now, but dont have the training atted details with me is it a blocker

do i need to produce the training attended details to atted the exam, Can you guys please give some details about this.

Regards

Chalapathi.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

There should be no need to "confirm eligibility", if the training taken was an official vSphere 4 course and the MyLearn registration process was done (the VATC/VCI is obliged to do that with those attending) then the original poster is eligible for VCP4.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AnthonyChow
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Exam is done through Pearson VUE and they do not check if you have taken any class.

VMware will check that you have passed the exam and have completed the required training class.

You have have a transript in mylearn.vmware.com to indicated what class you have indicated.

Good luck and have a good weekend.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

All you should need to do is book and pass the VCP410 exam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
Sreejesh_D
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Please send this query to certification@vmware.com. They will confirm your eligibilty to attend the exam.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

There should be no need to "confirm eligibility", if the training taken was an official vSphere 4 course and the MyLearn registration process was done (the VATC/VCI is obliged to do that with those attending) then the original poster is eligible for VCP4.

0 Kudos
Sreejesh_D
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Thanks Scott and my apologies for the previous post. I was not aware of this.

0 Kudos
TomHowarth
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

As long as you have taken the vSphere ICM course or any other approved path, at an authorised VMware training center. and passed relevant VCP Exam, then VMware Certifications will be able to marry up your Pearson exam with your course and you will be qualified.

Tom Howarth VCP / VCAP / vExpert
VMware Communities User Moderator
Blog: http://www.planetvm.net
Contributing author on VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing ESX and the Virtual Environment
Contributing author on VCP VMware Certified Professional on VSphere 4 Study Guide: Exam VCP-410
0 Kudos
TrainingandCert
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you Scott & All.

Regards

Chalapathi.

0 Kudos