VMware Edu & Cert Community
daggubatinagur
Contributor
Contributor

i completed VCP510 Examination on December 2013 . how many days it will takes to get soft copy of my certification . kindly please let me know and how can i apply for hard copy of my certification.

i completed VCP510 Examination on December 2013 .  how many days it will takes to get soft copy of my certification . kindly please let me know and how can i apply for hard copy of my certification.

Message was edited by: Joel Lindberg Removed the attachment since it contained personal information that might be sensitive for the OP.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

You should have received a confirmation email within 2-3 weeks after passing the exam with instructions on how to proceed (e.g. validate your shipping address, ...). If you did not receive this email, I'd suggest you contact VMware at certification@vmware.com

André

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As per the reply above you should have received an email, but this assumes you've also met the training requirement for the certification - have you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
daggubatinagur
Contributor
Contributor

What it is the Training Requirements ?  i  did VMware 5.1 installation and maintenance course in a private institute  it is in hyderabad. and after that through i register vmware persona vue test center and i completed the examination. and i am pass in that test . i got 300 above .  Then what is training requirements .. and how can i apply for hard copy of my certification

Thanks

Nagur Daggubati

0 Kudos
crawfordm
Expert
Expert

Once you receive the email from VMware On how to proceed and verify your shipping address, they will automatically send you a hard copy of the certificate.

------------------------------------------------------------------ If you found this answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points. Thanks, Marc Crawford CCNA, MCSE, MCTS, A+, Net+, Sec +, VCA-WM, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VCA-NV, VCP-NV, VCP-DCV, VCP, VCAP5-DCA http://gplus.to/marccrawford http://blog.marccrawford.com @uber_tech_geek
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You can review the training requirements here: VCP5-DCV) VCP-Data Center Virtualization

Was it vSphere: Install Configure Manage that you attended?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos