VMware Edu & Cert Community
frank_mok
Contributor
Contributor

beta exam result

Dear All.

I took a 2vo-620 beta exam before, do anyone know the actual date of the beta exam result release ? and where do I know the result?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The final exam goes live on August 30th, so I'd guess you will get your result around the same time.

Taken from this page: Certification Program Beta Exams

Since you are graded only on the questions selected for the production version of the certification exam, it may take up to 8 weeks after the close of the beta period to receive your exam results from Pearson VUE.

Beta exam score reports/results will be posted in MyLearn Transcript after the beta concludes.

You will receive your final exam score via email after the release of the final production exam. VMware typically releases the final exam approximately 8 to 10 weeks after closing the beta exam period.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos