VMware Edu & Cert Community
arm25
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Wrong Exam Scheduled

I Scheduled Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0 (2V0-41.20) using Pearson Vue Single Sign on from Vmware Portal. I was presented with NSX experience questions that i answered and then I paid the fees and scheduled the exam. Due to some Glitch the system scheduled me for EDU-1202 Spring Certified Professional that I did not realize until I started the exam at the Pearson Vue Site. I never intended to take this exam nor this is related to my work experience. I have taken infrastructure related exams VCP410,510, 550D and 650D  in the past. Spring exam is no where related to my job experience or skill set. 

Any body have any experience with this kind of problem. I don't know how i got scheduled with wrong exam and i did not read the email properly.

Appreciate if some one can give me any recommendation. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Did you report it to Pearson? https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/Customer-service.aspx

Have you reported it to VMware? certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Did you report it to Pearson? https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/Customer-service.aspx

Have you reported it to VMware? certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
arm25
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you,

I did report to VMware and Pearson Vue. VMware Sent me an automated response and opened a support case. No response from Pearson Vue. 

0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Continue to follow up with Pearson. If it isn't resolved, it can flow through until it gets to the certification team. However, if it was truly a glitch, then Pearson should be able to resolve.

0 Kudos
arm25
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am all set and got my issue resolved. Pearson Vue refunded my fees .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Excellent!!

0 Kudos