VMware Edu & Cert Community
duldul201110141
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

What is project nee? What are its details?

When is project nee going to start?

What are your thoughts about project nee vs home lab? what will be the pros and cons? Should one go for home lab or project nee?

How much would it cost?

Will it give access for indefinite period of time or for limited time?

http://labs.vmware.com/nee/ has no details

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The vision for the project includes lab acess of the kind you are seeking, amongst other things, but at this point in time it's too early to be able to give answers your questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I'll check internally to see what I can find out and what I can share at this stage - I might be able to answer some or all of your questions, I might not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The vision for the project includes lab acess of the kind you are seeking, amongst other things, but at this point in time it's too early to be able to give answers your questions.

0 Kudos