VMware Edu & Cert Community
nava_thulasi39

Vmware online training from India?

Hi,

Recently I read in some blog about there is a Vmware Online Training from India. It means less cost training. (equal to class room training in India).

Any info about this? Thanks in advance.

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
10 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

The only caveat I would say if make sure the training is being delivered by a VMware Authorized Training Center otherwise it will not count towards your VCP - I do know a number of VATC who deliver online traing including but the cost tends to be about the same as classroom trining you save by not having to travel - 

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Travel costs are what you will save by doing your training "live online", not the course fee. Official courses are all listed on the VMware Education page: http://www.vmware.com/education - use the browse/search options to the right of the page.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
nava_thulasi39

Hi,

I missed to explain it here.

In India, the fee for class room training is around 800$, but online training fee is more than double. And I read Vmware going to offer the training from India means the same fee like class room training fee in India.

So my query, Is this true?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I don't know if VMware are planning on doing that, and if they did I don't know what the fee would be,

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

I would caution abbout a class that is that much  cheaper might not be wat it seems - when that has happened here in the USA it was for a class thhat would not qualify you for the VCP certificaiton - I know VMware here in the US and other countries maintains tries to maintain a similar cost structure =

0 Kudos
rsingh81
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

nava_thulasi39, Yes there are online classes available from India which are being delivered directly by VMware so, no need to worry about the quality.
The price of the online training is the same as of a classroom training delivered in India, directly by VMware.
The price is $870 for a 5 day vSphere 5 ICM course.
nava_thulasi39

Great, Thanks.

Exactly This is the information, I am looking. And Can I have the link to register it? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
rsingh81
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The schedule is published, you can find a class by browsing for India location and provider as VMware Training.

There are 2 upcoming schedules of What's New Training in Dec. you can check the link below :

http://goo.gl/1nDSB

If you have good no. of participants then you can send me a PM.

orthohin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Exactly this is the think i need. I am planing to do that tanning.

Regards,
Milton

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window
0 Kudos
nava_thulasi39

Thanks Mate Smiley Happy

Do you have any clue about advanced courses availability (Troubleshooting & Performance) in the online training?

0 Kudos