VMware Edu & Cert Community
drivera01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VRAM questions

So is it safe to say IF there was previously questions about VRAM in the vcp5 test they have been removed since VMware remove this?

7 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Can't remember seeing any when I did my VCP5 last year, but even if there were some in the entire question pool they should now have been removed/modified yes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
EdWilts
Expert
Expert

My guess is if they were in there, they would still be there, simply because it's a 5.x exam, not a 5.1 exam.  But I'm just guessing...

.../Ed (VCP4, VCP5)
drivera01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I would not expect there to be much of an emphasis even if it is still in there. I really would expect VMware edu to modify and update their certs accordingly. If they do not than they are testing a candidate on information not relevant to Vsphere5 (presently). It really depends on the diligence of the edu dept... ok thanks for the replies..It just came to me while reviewing docs in preperation....

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Yes it's a 5.x exam, that's exactly why there shouldn't be any traces of vRAM questions...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
JAndrews42
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VCP5 has not yet been made version neutral - note the blueprint which still covers VDR.

0 Kudos
richard612
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Bumping to the top... Has anyone seen vRAM questions in the current VCP-510?

0 Kudos
JoshuaAndrewsVM

There are no vRAM entitlement questions in the VCP510 or VCP550 exams.