VMware Edu & Cert Community
abdulwahabjr
Contributor
Contributor

VMware account changes doesn't reflect to pearson vue changes

I changed my name at VMware from first and second named to the full name since week ago but didn't change at pearson vue. and I emailed certification@vmware.com and no response till now. And the cost me 149 gbp cause pearson didn't let me take the exam and refused to refund. I don't know why vmware doesn't support me on that.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

No users here can really help you beyond what the team behind certification@vmware.com can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
abdulwahabjr
Contributor
Contributor

certification@vmware.com didn't reply to any of my mails

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There is no point in sending them multiple emails on the same matter, all that does is create more tickets for the team to have to work through.

You can also contact Pearson VUE: https://home.pearsonvue.com/vmware/contact

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
abdulwahabjr
Contributor
Contributor

Pearson said that I can't refund the money I paid for the exam that I didn't take and asked to contact vmware. And VMware didn't respond to any mail since a week. For me that's the last time to deal with vmware or pearson.

0 Kudos
abdulwahabjr
Contributor
Contributor

The issue is solved by VMware. Thanks

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Glad you got it resolved.

0 Kudos
gardikaws
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, May i know how to solve your case. Cause i have same problem and email certification@vmware.com say that he should not change the name. but there is no button edit on pearson vue or vmware learning, account. Please help me about this? Thank You

0 Kudos
niklasenberg
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing a similar issue and have sent an email to certification@vmware.com, but I haven't received any reply nor confirmation that a ticket has been created. Currently, the webpage https://home.pearsonvue.com/vmware/contact/online does not contain any information on how to get in touch, only the statement: "The information on this page addresses self-administered online tests beginning with exam codes 1V0, 2V0, 2VB, and 5VB."

Are there any other courses of action you recommend in order to get in contact with support? I would appreciate any help I can get.

0 Kudos
gardikaws
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, My issue have been resolved by change profile on vmware customer connect profile, after that capture those name profile and you can email or waiting for answer ticket email then need help from vmware team to synchronize you customer connect profile with mylearning account or pearsonvue account 

0 Kudos