VMware Edu & Cert Community
KuldipPatil
Contributor
Contributor

VMware Workstation licence for VCP.

Hi All,

I have passed VCP510 exam on 10th of Oct. I would like to know by when i will get the VMware Workstation licence. I have already accepted "VMware Certification Agreement" for which i have received email from VMware.

Regards,

Kuldip Patil

0 Kudos
5 Replies
likeahoss
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

KuldipPatil,

I too am wondering where my complimentary copy of workstation is.  I passed the test on July 31, 2013 and I still haven't received any notification of a Workstation license being available and it doesn't show up on myvmware.com account either.  I emailed support about this about a month ago and they said I should receive something in 15 days - still nothing...

0 Kudos
pkloetzer82
Contributor
Contributor

Hi@all,

same to me - i passed in September but no license was emailed to me Smiley Sad

@KuldipPatil DO you have contact-Information and a case-number?

Thank you,

0 Kudos
KuldipPatil
Contributor
Contributor

I sent email to certification@vmware.com with my certification details. Case got registered for my query but no reply. 😞

0 Kudos
KuldipPatil
Contributor
Contributor

I received below response from certification@vmware.com on my Free Workstation key query.

==============================

Hello Kuldip,

There is currently an overwhelming response of certifications that are being processed and we are currently out of workstation keys to provide to any new certified candidates. We invite you to download the free trial until we can provide the complimentary workstation keys. Please note we are working diligently to have them generated and sent to everyone as soon as possible.

==============================

0 Kudos
likeahoss
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I received the same canned response; yet they still haven't sent me a key.  It's coming up on 6 months since I've passed the VCP5-DCV.    

0 Kudos