VMware Edu & Cert Community
dmitryka
Contributor
Contributor

VMware ID

I passed VCP510 yesterday, but information about certificate on mylearn page aren't updated yet. Could I start a panic? Also I have a little trouble with my pearsonvue account. I want add VMware Advanced to my profile and I have to enter my VMware ID, but I don't know it. How can I get it or where can I find it? As I know it isn't my VCP410 ID, it is?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mouhamad
Expert
Expert

Congratulations,

First, your VCP510 will take arround 10 business days to show on your mylearn transcript.

Regarding your VUE account issue, I recommend that you contact VUE support.

Regards,

VCP-DCV, VCP-DT, VCAP-DCD, VSP, VTSP
dmitryka
Contributor
Contributor

Thank a lot, Mouhamad. I already wait answer from VUE support.

0 Kudos
Mouhamad
Expert
Expert

Good luck Smiley Happy 

VCP-DCV, VCP-DT, VCAP-DCD, VSP, VTSP
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Nothing will happen with your mylearn transcript til you complete the tasks in the email you will get from VMware within about 10 days of passing the exam. If you don't get an email from VMware in the next 2 weeks, email certification@vmware.com

Your VCP ID stays the same, it will be on your existing mylearn transcript, so you can use that to register for the advanced exams - at this stage they are VCAP4-DCA and VCAP4-DCD - the VCAP5 exams are not yet released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
dmitryka
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, Scott. Now I'll know that VMware ID and VCP ID is the same.

0 Kudos