VMware Edu & Cert Community
pxtian
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMWare Training and Certification Payment Options

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone else here has experienced being refused online payment through store.vmware.com by the local training center?

I have been planning to take either VMware  Troubleshooting or VMware Optimize and Scale. But I was informed by all training centers that they only accept CASH or CASH on delivery.

I find this weird since all of them are available for payment online. In fact, I can go all the way up to where after registering, I can just do a couple more clicks and I should be able to pay it via credit card.

Is the payment mode the prerogative of the training or testing center? Where can I hopefully have this clarified? Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Cart.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Based on the screenshot, you're taking the training in the Philippines. As far as I know that means it will be a VATC-delivered class. If that's the case, then yes it's up to the VATC as to what payment options they offer.

Cash would be a very unusual way for people to pay for training, certainly in the locations I'm familiar with.

More common options are credit card, purchase order and invoice (credit), or VMware PSO Credits.

Drop an email to education@vmware.com if you need assistance from their team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Based on the screenshot, you're taking the training in the Philippines. As far as I know that means it will be a VATC-delivered class. If that's the case, then yes it's up to the VATC as to what payment options they offer.

Cash would be a very unusual way for people to pay for training, certainly in the locations I'm familiar with.

More common options are credit card, purchase order and invoice (credit), or VMware PSO Credits.

Drop an email to education@vmware.com if you need assistance from their team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
pxtian
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my query. I have just sent an email to education@vmware.com. Cheers!

0 Kudos
pxtian
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

It seems the folks at education@vmware.com are too busy at the moment. Been a week and no word from them. Anyway, thanks again.

0 Kudos