VMware Edu & Cert Community
Sharmon
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMWare Advisors gave the wrong course number and it starts on the 17th !

Hello,

Can somebody help me?

I had asked to sign up for this course after speaking with one of your advisors for about 45 minutes on the phone. I needed this course for VPC 5.0 certification and I have just found out that the course that this advisor gave was NOT the course needed for this certification. I need the VMware 5.0: Install, Manage, Configure. NOT VMWare View 5.0: Install, Manage, Configure . I am aware that the course needed is $500 more and would like to change the enrollment to the online course starting on April 30 2012 -May 4 2012 and will make payment arrangements immediately. My organization does not even use VMWare view and my needs were explained to the advisor during the call. It was only through a colleague pointing this out that I noticed the name difference.

Course was successfully modified , thanks VM 🙂

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If you spoke to someone previously why not just call back and tell them your problem.

Oh, and it's vSphere: Install Configure Manage you need to attend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If you spoke to someone previously why not just call back and tell them your problem.

Oh, and it's vSphere: Install Configure Manage you need to attend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
Sharmon
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for that. Getting information from VMWare when you don't know where to go to start with it like pulling teeth. This advisor had to "check something" 4 times when I called. As it is closer than 10 business days to the start of the course I was hoping for a number to call to see if I can get a customer sat changeover to the right course.  Even renewing a license took over a month of leaving voice messages and emails. 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

There's a "Contact Us" link on the main Training page here: http://www.vmware.com/education

It points to this list of numbers: http://mylearn.vmware.com/contact.cfm?ui=www_edu

0 Kudos