Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Asking on a vendor's own forum for dumps is just as bad an idea as actually using them.

Dumps are created by cheats, and used by cheats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Asking on a vendor's own forum for dumps is just as bad an idea as actually using them.

Dumps are created by cheats, and used by cheats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
shanmugarajs
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

okay ....completing vcp7-cma training can you able to through certification exam?

what ever u r working on this tool even dump will help us to score the exam.

Anyway..thanks for ur comments!

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

You can use the links/resources on this page: VCP7-CMA Certification

Review the exam topics, download and digest the exam guide, read the supporting documents, take the practice exam, review the training course outline...

0 Kudos
swapsweet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi ,

I have tried the exam two times in last two weeks .

Had already gone through training , documentation and also VMware practice exams (mylearn) .

Still failed the exam with one quetion wrong both the times .

I had gone through exam collection dumps as well .

I have already lost two on exam fees (250 $ ) . Can someone help how can I clear the exam in the next attempt .

It seems answers mentioned in the dumps are wrong ...can we get correct answers for questions .

Your help is really appreciated

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Just goes to show that dumps aren't reliable.

Getting the "correct answers for questions" - this is not a place to ask.

0 Kudos