VMware Edu & Cert Community
ErDaBu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP6 exam passed when is the certification going to be available on the portal?

Hello good people of vmware community!

I`m excited as I`ve just passed the VCP6 DCV exam a couple of hours ago. I was already VCP5 , took the exam in order to renew my certification and keep my demigod like status active. Pearsonvue updated the exam history with Pass! I was wondering if anyone knows when the mylearn.vmware portal update and I can see the new certification in the cert manager.

I do apologize if i'm a nuisance or if this question has been previously answered , but I`m VCP DCV x2 , okay.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Allow 2 business days, then email certification@vmware.com if it hasn't appeared.

Source: VMware Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Allow 2 business days, then email certification@vmware.com if it hasn't appeared.

Source: VMware Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
ErDaBu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank You !

"Certification exams results are processed within two business days and VMware will notify you of your certification status within two business days via email. At this point, if you have met all certification requirements, your certification will be reflected on your online transcript (myTranscript), and your eCertificate can be obtained from this page.

NOTE: Live lab exams, such as VCAP-DCA, VCAP-CIA and VCAP-DTA exams are scored separately and will require additional time for certification status updates."