VMware Edu & Cert Community
SkippT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VCP6.7 - DCV Official Cert Guide (Is there one)?

Hi Guys

Looking for the VCP6.7 - DCV Official Cert Guide, from VMPress, but looks like there is not one, as yet.

Will I be ok to use VCP6 - DCV Official Cert Guide, releases in 2016, to pass the  VCP6.7, 2019 exam?

Thanks

2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There is no VCP6.7-DCV - the VCP with exams based on vSphere 6.7 is titled VCP-DCV 2019

That being said, there are no VMware Press books for the vSphere 6.7 exams.

You can download the exam guides for each of the exams from this page: VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2019 (VCP-DCV 2019) - the guides will list all of the objectives that are covered in the exam items.

(I posted the above link in a reply to your previous post this week)

You will find resources online to help you prepare, such as this study guide: https://www.vladan.fr/vcp6-7-dcv/

If you want to buy a book, the "Mastering vSphere" series are the most well-known that VCP candidates use: Mastering VMware vSphere 6.7 | Grid & Cloud Computing | Parallel and Distributed Computing | General...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
SkippT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks again Scott.

Signed up to Stanly, now awaiting a place.

Information is very informative on both sites, and exactly what I need to get engaged again.

Regards

0 Kudos