vova001
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP6.5-DCV

Hi people!

Could you advise me?

I would like to start certification.

I participated in the course "VMware vSphere: Installation, Configuration, Management [V6.5]". It is very sad that it was not possible to listen to the version 6.7 course.

My question is, can I pass the exams for VCP6.5-DCV now?

or is it now available exams  only for the VCP6.7-DCV certification?

I am new to certificates and do not know how to achieve my goal correctly.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VCP6.5-DCV exams were retired at the end of August, the only exams now available are based on vSphere 6.7 and are for the VCP-DCV 2019 - this certification has a vSphere 6.7 training requirement.

See here: VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2019 (VCP-DCV 2019)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VCP6.5-DCV exams were retired at the end of August, the only exams now available are based on vSphere 6.7 and are for the VCP-DCV 2019 - this certification has a vSphere 6.7 training requirement.

See here: VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2019 (VCP-DCV 2019)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
vova001
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Very sad, thank you for reply

0 Kudos