VMware Edu & Cert Community
DrorShriki
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP6.5 DCV (2v0-622) exam dumps

I registers exam vcp6.5 dcv (2v0-622) and plan to use some dumps to learn for it

One of the dump company told me the exam was change since May 17

I also checked in the exam guide and it say vmware will provide some example question soon but it was not done yet

Anyone did the exam after the May release??

Is it really different?

Where can I find materials about it??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

As a VCP veteran: Dumps are created by cheats, and used by cheats - avoid.

As a forum moderator: Links to dumps posted here will be removed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

As a VCP veteran: Dumps are created by cheats, and used by cheats - avoid.

As a forum moderator: Links to dumps posted here will be removed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
DrorShriki
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello Scott

thanks for your response

I was not intent to get any link or anything for dump

I'm just asking about the exam it self as it changed. how it works, to get some example questions, how is the structure, etc.

I saw the steps to go through this exam, but it is not reasonable to go blind without knowing anything about this exam and that is what I'm asking

can anyone give some light on this exam??

thx

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

But you are still using dumps, which is cheating.

Take the sample exam for 2V0-621 - that will give you examples of questions, structure, and format.