VMware Edu & Cert Community
sdmadmin
Contributor
Contributor

VCP550 Examination information - Needed

Hello Team,

Recently I have completed VM Ware 5.5 Certification taring. Now it's time to take examination for VCP 550.

My question is how many free chances are VM Ware giving to take examination. If the first attempt is not cleared , can we get free 2nd attempt?

if No what about the examination fee for the failed attempt? Kindly provide this information at the earliest....

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
vmroyale
Immortal
Immortal

Note: Discussion successfully moved from Private Hands on Labs Online Community Archieves to VCP-DV: Data Center Virtualization

Brian Atkinson | vExpert | VMTN Moderator | Author of "VCP5-DCV VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization on vSphere 5.5 Study Guide: VCP-550" | @vmroyale | http://vmroyale.com
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I'm not aware of any free re-take promotions at the moment, but you can check here: VMware Training & Certification Promotions (Global)

Pricing is specific to the country that you take the exam in, I think it's $225 for a VCP-level exam in the US.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
sdmadmin
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos