VMware Edu & Cert Community
shingunto
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP5-DCV Exam questions vs the VCP510 question set?

Could someone advise if the VCP5-DCV Exam questions are the same as VCP510 question set?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VCP510 is the exam code, VCP5-DCV is the certification title.

Download the exam blueprint to discover the exam objectives - you can find that here: (VCP5-DCV) VCP-Datacenter Virtualization

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

8 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VCP510 is the exam code, VCP5-DCV is the certification title.

Download the exam blueprint to discover the exam objectives - you can find that here: (VCP5-DCV) VCP-Datacenter Virtualization

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
shingunto
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

This doesn't answer the question but thanks for the link.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I think I did answer your question.

The VCP510 exam is what you pass to gain the VCP5-DCV certification, so the terms you used of "VCP5-DCV Exam questions" and "VCP510 question set" actually refer to the same thing.

shingunto
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

That's what I'm asking, is it just a name change or a new exam??

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Its just the name change.

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VCP5-DCV (as it's currently called) was previously titled VCP5-DV, and before that it was called VCP5.

The exam code VCP510 has remained the same throughout.

siwatibr
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Good explanation Scott, Cleared things up for me too.

Thanks.

Cheers Ropate

0 Kudos
rajabond001
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you @Scott28tt it really helped to understand the Change. I was scared about the code and Questions ! :smileycool:

0 Kudos