VMware Edu & Cert Community
vmb01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VCP logos

Hi,

I'm VCP 3 4 5 6

Where can I download a logo that resumes all the 4 VCPs I have?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I think you have to request that - drop an email to certification@vmware.com

Individual VCP logos can be found here: VCP Portal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I think you have to request that - drop an email to certification@vmware.com

Individual VCP logos can be found here: VCP Portal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

That will take you to the same page I linked to, which is great for downloading individual logos, but the initial request is for a single combined logo - which I think has to be issued by VMware on request.

0 Kudos
vmb01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I've contacted certification@vmware.com and they says that they do not provide combined logos anymore.

0 Kudos
engineerakshay
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

As per KB article, I went to

"In the bottom right corner, under the section titled Certified Professional Portals, select your Certification Portal link."

Clicking on the certification link, its asking RSA Passcode, and I haven't received any information from VMware Education on RSA Passcodes.

Please share a resolution.

However I 've sent a mail to the support email id

0 Kudos