VMware Edu & Cert Community
damsamreddy
Contributor
Contributor

VCP certificate

Hi Everyone,

I gave my VCP-DCV exam recentely and passed the exam as well. I tried to download my VCP certficate from my account. But Iam not able see my certificate. I request you send me the steps to downlod the certifficate.

Regards,

Shiva Charan Reddy

0 Kudos
7 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Which exam did you pass?

Is this your first VMware certification?

What authorised training have you completed?

This link outlines all the required elements: https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcp-dcv.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Alfista_PS
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi,

give them some time to get it. I have found nothing works immediately. 😁

Alfista
----------------------
Audio-Video Accessories
Selling and Integration of Audio & Video Accessories and Technology
If my answer has resolved your problem please mark as RESOLVED or if it has only was a good help then give me the KUDOS. Thanks.
0 Kudos
UZM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Currently, If you have no any VCP certificate, you need to attend a related training at least. See on below link detail.

https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcp-dcv.html

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Alfista_PS
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi,

to get the certificate is needed to have also the training? Or is possible to do the certificate exam and get it?

Alfista
----------------------
Audio-Video Accessories
If my answer has resolved your problem please mark as RESOLVED or if it has only was a good help then give me the KUDOS. Thanks.
0 Kudos
MerlevedeN
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The exam is not enough. You need the Exam and the training.

0 Kudos
Alfista_PS
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

OK this will be a problem, while the training is expensive and I hoped when I do the exam, it will be enough to have the certificate.

Alfista
----------------------
Audio-Video Accessories
0 Kudos
Octopus_L4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

0 Kudos