VMware Edu & Cert Community
raneesh007
Contributor
Contributor

VCP Portal error

The following error appears while trying to login to vcp portal

The same email is used for writing the exams.

Send an email to certificationatvmwaredotcom

Sorry! The portal you are attempting to access is private. Name (nameatemaildotcom) is not eligible to login to this portal based on the user profile and portal settings.

If you have just received your certification notification and completed any outstanding tasks for your VCP certification indicated in your myEnrollments page, please allow 24 hours for your portal access to activate. If it has been more than 24 hours, please certification@vmware.com?subject=Trouble%20Logging%20in%20-%20VCP%20Portalemail certificationatvmwaredotcom.

Could access the certificate manager section and able to see/ download the certificate and logos.

Please help

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

And have you emailed certification@vmware.com as the page suggests?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
raneesh007
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I had emailed them the same day I achieved the certification and opened a case. They directed me to the certificate manager, but vcp portal query is not answered

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I've just checked, and I have access to Certification Manager and the VCP Portal.

If I were you, I would get back in touch with certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
raneesh007
Contributor
Contributor

the third line in the first post its mentioned I sent an email to the same email address.

Later on two more emails as a follow up.Since there is no replies, two hours before I called up the toll free number and they replied to wait to get a reply from the certification team.

0 Kudos