VMware Edu & Cert Community
DyJohnnY
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VCP-DCV 6.0 - blueprint?

Hi,

I recently finished a vmware course on vsphere 6.0 and i'd like to prepare for the VCP6 exam.

I remember in the 5.5. version you had an exam blueprint, but I could not find it for 6.0

Has this concept of blueprint disappeared, and i have to focus on the exam objective as listed on this page? or am i looking in the wrong place?

VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Exam

vSphere 6 Foundations Exam

IonutN
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
npadmani
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

although there's no separate PDF document as Exam Blueprint for these exams, if you look at the links you have mentioned, it gives you all the information which you normally need from exam blue print.

like number of questions, passing score, cost of the exam etc.

also if you look under Exam Topics, there are list of Sections and under those exam Objectives are listed.

Narendra Padmani VCIX6-DCV | VCIX7-CMA | VCI | TOGAF 9 Certified

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
npadmani
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

although there's no separate PDF document as Exam Blueprint for these exams, if you look at the links you have mentioned, it gives you all the information which you normally need from exam blue print.

like number of questions, passing score, cost of the exam etc.

also if you look under Exam Topics, there are list of Sections and under those exam Objectives are listed.

Narendra Padmani VCIX6-DCV | VCIX7-CMA | VCI | TOGAF 9 Certified
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

‌Those pages you're reading ARE the blueprints, they're just not a PDF these days - this is a good thing as there were times previously where the PDFs were out of date, meaning now that those pages are the single source of truth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos