VMware Edu & Cert Community
Krisrm
Contributor
Contributor

VCP DCV 2023 upgrade path?

Happy new year!

Is there any article on how to update VCP DCV 2022 to VCP DCV 2023?

what training will satisfy the requirement?

0 Kudos
23 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@KufreNkanang 

Yes, as that's when you completed the last of the requirements.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@Krisrm 

Current options are here - they will change as new courses and new exams are released.

https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcp-dcv.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Best course of action in terms of training or certification, or the actual software upgrade?

If you meant training and certification, you can take vSphere 7 training on demand even if you can’t find live classes on that version, and the latest exam is on 7.0 - complete both and you’ll have the VCP.

0 Kudos
TimVCI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vSphere 8 based VCP-DCV exam 2V0-21.23 has just been announced.

2V0-21.23 exam guide