VMware Edu & Cert Community
simoni333
Contributor
Contributor

VCP Certification Process

Hi All,

I finished my VSphere 5.0 course and today I booked the exam on the VUE website.

What I don't understand is how VMware will know If I took took the course or not ?

When I registered for the exam they didn't ask for the training id or course details.

Can someone tell me what is the process please ?

Cheers,

Simon

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Once you've passed the exam they will check on their "mylearn" system to make sure you attended and completed the training. I work as a VCI for a VATC in the UK, and I have to get my students to register on "mylearn" as part of attending my courses.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

AFAIK they use the email address to match the course and the exam. If you registered the exam using a different email address, you may need to contact VMware to fix the association.

André

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Tell me VCP certification is accepted all over the world?

0 Kudos
AndreTheGiant
Immortal
Immortal

Tell me VCP certification is accepted all over the world?

Yes.

Also course and exam can be taken outside your country.

Andrew | http://about.me/amauro | http://vinfrastructure.it/ | @Andrea_Mauro
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

All VMware education and certification programs are global.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos