VMware Edu & Cert Community
satrox
Contributor
Contributor

VCP Certification Email Confirmation Not Received

Hi,

I have wrote the VCP5-DCV exam on July 20th 2013 and score 460/500 but still haven't received the confirmation email.If i ask them they say have some problem in uploading the certificate,

EduOps-WWCertification

At this time we are having technical issues and are unable to upload your certification. Please note we currently have no ETA and are working diligently on this issue. Once the issue has been resolved you will be notified via email that your certification is now complete.

Once your certification is uploaded you will receive an email titled "Notice of VMware Technical Certification" soon.  This email will outline important tasks for you to complete. It is VERY important that you complete those tasks. Once you complete them, you will get access to the VCP Portal, be able to see your certification on your transcript, and your welcome kit will be sent.

Do anybody facing the same issue, may i know how long will it take still.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
beckert81
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm also waiting for the confirmation mail and my VCP certificate.

I passed the exam on august 16.

So it seems that we have to wait until they solved their technical issues.

Best regards,

Benjamin

0 Kudos
muddin
Contributor
Contributor

You can mail to certification@vmware.com

0 Kudos
ronnutter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hopefully they have it resolved.  I passed my VCP-DCV exam on monday in the morning and started seeing the emails from VMWare in early evening.

Ron

0 Kudos
marcelo_soares
Champion
Champion

Can you see your certification on vmware.com/education, My Transcripts?

Marcelo Soares
0 Kudos
satrox
Contributor
Contributor

I have received this email last friday Sep 6 2013 so still waiting for the confirmation email to receive.

You will receive an email titled "Notice of VMware Technical Certification" within approximately 5 days.  This email will outline important tasks for you to complete. It is VERY important that you complete those tasks. Once you complete them, you will get access to the VCP Portal, be able to see your  certification on your transcript, and your welcome kit will be sent.

0 Kudos
wafish1
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue!

I passed the exam on 19/July/2013 and till now I didn't receive any email confirmation from VMware! I contact them many times, and their reply always "We have a technical issue"

As I see there is many people passed the exam and they received their confirmation email from VMware! I opened a Case #13358014408 with VMware but with no luck till now,

The certificate is needed for my to show it to my company as prove of passing the exam.

Really feel disappointed from that, I totally didn't expect such delay from VMware, I'm worry in the future if I have a real technical issue with any product from VMware the answer will be delayed as this case.

At least give us a deadline for this "Technical issue".

0 Kudos
wafish1
Contributor
Contributor

Yea I received the same email too from VMware on 8/Aug/2013 but till now I didn't reveive the "Notice of VMware Technical Certification"!

I passed the exam in Dubai - UAE, where did you passed yours satrox?

0 Kudos
satrox
Contributor
Contributor

Dear wafish1,

I have passed my exam in Singapore. I think its doesn't depend on the Country its the problem with the month we took the exam.

May be you email them again today, i am planning to send them email on Saturday if i still don't receive it tomorrow.

0 Kudos
wafish1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi satrox,

Yea I guess the 19-20/Julay is the issue as VMware changed their exam registration method.

I will contact them again today, and will ask if there is anything to do from myside or it's all depending on their, hopefully I didn't get the "technical issue with no ETA to fix it" answer.

Regards,

0 Kudos
satrox
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have received the confirmation email from VMware today and have confirmed my shipping address to send my hard copy of certificate.

I can able to view now the e-certificate of VCP5-DCV

Thank you.

0 Kudos
wafish1
Contributor
Contributor

Me too,

I just received my confirmation email and confirmed my shipping address too.

I can see the Exam under myTranscript.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
wafish1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi satrox,

From where did you find your e-certificate?

Regards,

0 Kudos
satrox
Contributor
Contributor

Mytranscript-->certifications

http://mylearn.vmware.com/myTrans.cfm?ui=www_edu

you would hav received an email after confirming your shipping address that your ecertificate is ready after that you can login and check in the above link.

0 Kudos