VMware Edu & Cert Community
Kanthanbabu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP 6.0 expiry next month can i take 2V0-602 (vsphere 6.5 foundations

VCP 6.0 expiry next month can i take 2V0-602 (v sphere 6.5 foundations ) online exam to recertify

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No, that exam alone does not give you a new certification.

The most straightforward path is probably to get your VCP6.5-DCV - you have a choice of 2 exams.

Choose the "active VCP5-DCV or VCP6-DCV" path on this page for details: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No, that exam alone does not give you a new certification.

The most straightforward path is probably to get your VCP6.5-DCV - you have a choice of 2 exams.

Choose the "active VCP5-DCV or VCP6-DCV" path on this page for details: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Kanthanbabu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks  a lot..

0 Kudos