VMware Edu & Cert Community
Dhakshinamoorth
Contributor
Contributor

VCP-510 Q&A After exam?

Hi all,

I am preparing VCP-510 Exam.After my exam, can i download my Q&A from Pearson site for verification.

Dhakshinamoorthy Balasubramanian
0 Kudos
4 Replies
sorabhk5
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

No & as far as i know its not possible with any exam/certifcation.

All opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and not of my employer. Thanks #Sorabh [[ http://sorabhk5.in or @sorabhk5 ]]
EdWilts
Expert
Expert

That will probably never happen for any certification exam because people will just post those questions and answers online and/or sell them (that happens anyway, but they're not always correct whereas your way would be guaranteed to be accurate).

You will be given a piece of paper after the exam telling you which sections you got wrong answers on.  Not very useful, but perhaps a start for what you're looking for.

.../Ed (VCP4, VCP5)
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Why would you want the questions/answers? What do you mean by "verification"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Josh26
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Having been through CCNP and MCITP before the VCP - no vendor allows questions to be taken away.

0 Kudos