VMware Edu & Cert Community
BAP201110141
Contributor
Contributor

VCP 510 Certified!!!

Hello Team,

I have completed VCP Certification(VCP  510) with 428 marks this Friday (17th Feb 2012). I have the marksheet  which I got from the Test Center and in Pearson View Account I could see  the Test Status as passed but I have not received any confirmation  email from VMWare. So I am not sure how VMWare is going to sent my  certificate to my address? Do they give only hard copy and there will  not be any email notification for completing the certification. Also  with in how many days I will receive my certificates to my postal  address?

Could someone please clarify me on these.

Thank You,

Bijith AP

MS Exchange-L2 Level

VCP 510 Certifed

Thank You, Bijith AP Network Administrator-MS Exchange 2003/2007 VCP 510 Certified Bangalore
0 Kudos
11 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

First of all, congratulations for the pass. Great score!

When you registered for the exam, did you use the same email address which you used for the course/training? In this case there's nothing you need to do. You should receive a welcome email within ~2 weeks, asking you to confirm your data. Then after approximately another 2-3 weeks you will get your printed certificate.

André

DeepakNegi420
Contributor
Contributor

Congratulations first of all !!!!!

You should be getting the VCP Certification ID and VCP login detail within 10 Working days and the welcome kit by post reaches to your provided address within 20 days.

Many Thanx,

Deepak Negi

Regards, Deepak Negi
0 Kudos
orthohin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Congratulations!!

Regards,
Milton

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window
0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Congratulations and as others have said it will take a few weeks befire you receive your welcome kit arrives in the mail and your MyLearn account gets updated

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
AndreTheGiant
Immortal
Immortal

Congrats.

You will receive your certificate by snail mail.

Andrew | http://about.me/amauro | http://vinfrastructure.it/ | @Andrea_Mauro
0 Kudos
nava_thulasi39

Congratulations Smiley Happy

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
BAP201110141
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks André!

Yes I used the same email address to register the exam and I got the confirmation for the exam payment to that email address from Pearson Vue and exam status is updated in Pearson Vue account. Also do we have any logo for VCP Certified and if yes from where we can download. Also do we have any contact if in case the welcome kit is not arrived with in the expected days.

Thanks for your help again.

Thank You,

Bijith

Thank You, Bijith AP Network Administrator-MS Exchange 2003/2007 VCP 510 Certified Bangalore
0 Kudos
BAP201110141
Contributor
Contributor

thanks

0 Kudos
BAP201110141
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You should get an email within 2 weeks of passing the exam, there will be some instructions in that email that you must follow to confirm your VCP certification. That will add the VCP to your VMware transcript, give VMware your shipping address, and give you access to the VCP logos. It will be 4-6 weeks later when you receive the printed certificate in your welcome kit.

If there are any problems, email certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
BAP201110141
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Scott. Answer has all the info I needed Smiley Happy

0 Kudos