VMware Edu & Cert Community
akash1980
Contributor
Contributor

VCP 5- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting

Guys, I am looking at http://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/plan.cfm?plan=12457&ui=www_cert  for my friend who is asked me why can't he see "VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting" course on VCP5 but can see on VCP4. I tried to look at it but no clue.

any clue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The only vSphere 5 courses currently available are What's New, Install Configure Manage, and Fast Track.

What's New is the best choice for those at a VCP4-level in terms of skills/knowledge, and can also qualify VCP4s to achieve VCP5.

Fast Track is the best choice for VCP5 preparation for those who do not currently hold any VCP certification and need to attend a 5-day course to qualify for VCP5.

Install Configure Manage is also 5 days, also qualifies for VCP5 certification, and is a cut-down version of Fast Track.

There are other higher-level vSphere 5 courses in development, but the titles and content won't be a direct replacement of the vSphere 4 courses such as Troubleshooting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos