VMware Edu & Cert Community
wkhooi
Contributor
Contributor

VCI5

I am acertified instructor for VCP4. I just passed my VCP510 exam. is this enough for me to teach 5 classes?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Welcome to the Community - Like on your previous VCP exam you will have to have scroed 350 or higher and be a VCI in good standing other than I am not sure qwhat else will be required so I would check with whoever you were teaching for as they would be able to provide you with the necessary requirements -

I have also moved this to a more approriate forum -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
wkhooi
Contributor
Contributor

thanks, my score for vcp5 exam was above 400

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Have you really not received any of the emails from Chris Skinner over the last few weeks with all the VCI reminders about passing the VCP5 exam? I've had at least 4 emails... Chris does a great job at communicating that kind of information...

You will have received an email at the end of September 2011 telling you about the VCI510 exam, with a personal discount voucher in the email, and a number of follow-up emails since then.

If you didn't get those emails I would suggest you contact VMware.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
wkhooi
Contributor
Contributor

No I have not received any correspondence. 

0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Than as Scott suggested contact VMware - 

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos