VMware Edu & Cert Community
mali1775
Contributor
Contributor

Study info and Exam On friday 25-05-11

Hi

Got my exam on friday 2:45pm.

have been studying hard!!!!  I purchased a book called "EXAMCRAM" writen by Elias Khnaser. lots of info. Ten chapters

it has two test exams. One printed in the book and one on the cdrom. Also a pull out cram Sheet with lots of ket info. Cost £21 (amazon)

Have read 9 1/2 chatpers and done the exam on the cdrom. Got 85%. finishing off the 1/2 chapter tonight.

Also got an Iphone App From apple store. It has lots of exam questions. study mode and test mode was £5

I hope this info helps.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
vmroyale
Immortal
Immortal

Good luck on the test!

Brian Atkinson | vExpert | VMTN Moderator | Author of "VCP5-DCV VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization on vSphere 5.5 Study Guide: VCP-550" | @vmroyale | http://vmroyale.com
0 Kudos
idle-jam
Immortal
Immortal

good luck 😄

0 Kudos
SamElliott
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I found that book a good reminder of the different topics covered although it doesn't go into any real depth.

Hope it all goes well for you!

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Be warned, there are errors in that book, in the cram sheet at the front, in the main body of the book itself, and in the practice questions printed at the back. I have not looked at the electronic practice questions so can't comment on those. There is no substitute for the official documentation coupled with the exam blueprint. My blog has a "VCP Study" tab at the top which refers to some other useful resources: http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
mali1775
Contributor
Contributor

thanks Scott.

i had a good look. and there are a few mistakes on the cram sheet.

0 Kudos