VMware Edu & Cert Community
JudgementDay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Renew VCP-DCV 2019 Certification

Hello,

I hold the 2019 VCP-DCV  certification. If I wanted to bring this up to date what path do I need to take?

Is there a Delta exam I can just sit or do I have to redo the Install/Configure/Manage course to qualify for 2021 exam?

Also, would it be a now be a better option to hold off to 2022 to obtain that cert?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Choose the "VCP-DCV 2019 or VCP6.5-DCV" path on this page: https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification/vcp-dcv.html

Until the end of the year, you can achieve VCP-DCV 2021 by passing a single exam on vSphere 7 - how you prepare yourself for that exam is up to you.

As soon as next January comes, you would also then be required to complete authorised training.

There is an area of VMTN dedicated to VCP questions, I've reported your thread asking moderators to move it there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos