VMware Edu & Cert Community
AliMohamed1
Contributor
Contributor

Questions about www.netdevgroup.com training courses ?

I'm trying to reserve vSphere ICM Labs 7.0

on https://www.netdevgroup.com/online/courses/virtualization/vsphere-icm-labs-7-0

But it's not allowed for individuals to take this training as a self-paced course,

It requires to be an instructor in some training academy,

any idea, how to solve this problem ???

and does "www.netdevgroup.com" attendance course is authorized for VMware exam prerequisites?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

It looks like they only rent labs out to students taking authorised training with a VMware IT Academy partner.

You need to take training through one of those partners in order to meet the requirement for a VCP certification, use this page to search for a partner: https://www.vmware.com/company/it-academy.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
AliMohamed1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your response,

my main concern is about attending an authorized training course with two main criteria:

1- official attendance certificate to be eligible for the VCP exam.

2- reasonable course cost.😥

most online training courses fees exceed 1500$ for ICM 7.0 training, which exceeds budgets for some people.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I understand, VMware IT Academy partners offer authorised training, usually to those who are paying for the training themselves rather than through their employer.

Use the link I posted previously to find a partner, and take the training through them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos