VMware Edu & Cert Community
nagendra_m1
Contributor
Contributor

Professional VMware vSphere 7.x (2V0-21.20) - Certificate and Badge/Logo not appearing in transcript

Hi Team,

I have completed the Professional VMware vSphere 7.x (2V0-21.20) examination and it has been more than 48 hours since I completed and I have passed the exam as well. Also, I have completed the pre-requisites required to take up this exam and I have got the completion certificate for Data Center Virtualization as well.  I am attaching the PDF of my completion as well as the score report of my exam. 

I wanted to know, as to when will the certification details be updated in the Certificate Manager (CertMetrics). I have not received any mail to claim my badge. I have to show to my manager as a proof that I have completed this certification.

Date of exam: July 5, 2023

Name of course attended: VmWare vSPhere - Install, Configure, Manage [V7]

Date of completion of the course: March 6, 2023

Alternate emails used to register for courses or exams: Nagendra_m1@dell.com

Kindly help me in this regard and do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,

Nagendra M

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi Nagendra, I can confirm I see your exam is completed in your profile. I do not see the training completion record. My only guess is that the training provided did not send the attendance records to us. I recommend you go back to your training provider to confirm that the record was sent.

Also, be advised that we consider your VMW ID as your personal data and recommend that you don't share this in a public forum. 

0 Kudos
nagendra_m1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the response. May I know what kind of attendance record. Where it has to be updated and to whom it has to be sent. If you can provide the details, I will ask my trainer to send it ASAP.

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

It should just be a confirmation transcript from the training provider. It will state the date, your full name and probably email address. You can try to send your completion certificate to certification@vmware.com. This is our support email and they will have the most relevant experience to help you. 

0 Kudos
nagendra_m1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sharelle,

I have already sent the mail to the certification@vmware.com with all the details and also the PDFs of the training completion as well as the scorecard to the above mail ID. My trainer has also assured me that he will provide the screenshot of the attendance completion record as well. If I share the same here to you, will you be able to update the same in the records.

Thanks,

Nagendra

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

No, I don't have admin rights to make any changes to your profile. If you have sent all of your details to the support email, then its just a matter of time for them to address the issue.

0 Kudos