VMware Edu & Cert Community
rmahmoud
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Preparing VCP6-DCV

Hello guys

i want to prepare for VCP6-DCV and i have little background about VCP550 . i didnot find any materials or training vdeos for VCP6-DCV . Shall i study the materials of 5.5 and enter VCP6 exam or there is differences between the two exams 5.5 and 6 . Please provide me way to get materials official books for version 6

4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You'll need to take authorised training as part of working towards VCP6-DCV, please review Path 1 on this page for the training you'll need to do: VCP6-DCV Certification

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
firestartah
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Ive created a list on my blog of VCP6 resources if you are interested

VCP6-DCV | TheSaffaGeek

If you found this or other information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Gregg http://thesaffageek.co.uk
ace02000
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

thank you for this summary 😃

0 Kudos
gshields
Contributor
Contributor

David Davis and I are both working on Pluralsight courses that could assist with prepping for the exams.  We're both about halfway done with our respective projects, although we got sidetracked in building new content by the objective and task changes.  We're in the middle now of fixing the already-released courses to realign them with the new content.  Once we're done here in a couple of weeks, we'll finish the remaining courses yet to be released.

David is doing material that relates to the VCP6-Foundations exam, here: Learning Path: vSphere 6 Foundations

Then, I'm doing material that relates to the VCP6-DCV exam, here: Learning Path: VMware vSphere 6 Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)

Both require a Pluralsight subscription, but you can get a 10-day free trial if you want to check them out.

/Greg Shields,

Author Evangelist,

www.Pluralsight.com

/Greggo Greg Shields, MVP, vExpert Senior Partner and Principal Technologist Concentrated Technology – www.ConcentratedTech.com IT Education and Strategic Consulting
0 Kudos