VMware Edu & Cert Community
katepalli
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Passed VCP5.0

Last week i done VCP 5.0 with great support from all of you guys.Thanks all..Well when do i get my Certificate & and how? Should I follow them and

how can i apply for Workstaion 8 with liecense, which is benefit for passing VCP 5.How can I update my CV with this Certification?.Thanks

Balraj Katepalli
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The whole process starts with an email that comes from VMware, normally within 2 weeks of passing the exam. Until you have completed the tasks defined in that email you are not officially a VCP - everything else like the Workstation licence, transcript update, and paper certificate follows afterwards...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Congratulations.

I'd suggest you have a read through the VCP5 FAQ: http://mylearn.vmware.com/portals/certification/faqs.cfm?ui=www_cert&pID=certification

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
AndreTheGiant
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Basically you have to wait 4-5 weeks.

Then you receive the welcome kit.

The Workstation license usually is shipped via email

Andrew | http://about.me/amauro | http://vinfrastructure.it/ | @Andrea_Mauro
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The whole process starts with an email that comes from VMware, normally within 2 weeks of passing the exam. Until you have completed the tasks defined in that email you are not officially a VCP - everything else like the Workstation licence, transcript update, and paper certificate follows afterwards...

0 Kudos
katepalli
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks lot Mr.Scott & Mr.Andre its really a bless interacting with you.Thanks again for your valuable sugestions.

Balraj Katepalli
0 Kudos
abirhasan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Congratulations!!!

abirhasan 
0 Kudos
katepalli
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank You..

Balraj Katepalli
0 Kudos
manickV
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

You need to wait for atleast 15 days to get the certificate transcript reflected in your account.After a while you will be getting mail from VMWARE team on instructions in getting your certificate,

0 Kudos