VMware Edu & Cert Community
adamhodgkins83
Contributor
Contributor

Passed VCP 4 yesterday!!

Hi all,

I finally got round to taking the VCP4 yesterday, and I passed!!! All the hard work revising paid off!!

I'm going to start studying for the VCP5 now, and if I am able to, take the exam before the cut off date in Feb next year to avoid going on more courses!  Any good study resources/tips from anyone who has completed the VCP5 would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Adam

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Welcome to the Community - Congratulations - to prepare for the VCP5 is pretty much the same things as the VCP4 - use the VCP5 blueprint as your guide - fill in the details with the documentation and get hands on experience - 

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal

Congratulations on the pass!

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Congratulations!

Although not a dedicated training book, I'd suggest you take a look at Scott Lowe's "Mastering VMware vSphere 5". It covers most of the topics and is a really great resource.

André

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Congratulations Adam!

There are plenty of posts on my blog about the VCP5 exam, with pointers to some excellent preparations and study resources: http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos