VMware Edu & Cert Community
BobyPhilip
Contributor
Contributor

May I know the next escalation point for VMware certification scheduling issues

Hello,

Could anyone help in getting the next level of escalation for teh VMware certification services as well as the Pearson VUE contacts. I have a problem with scheduling the VCP certification with Pearson VUE and when I called them they told the VMware need to correct the issue. I mailed to certification@vmware.com multiple time but no reply other than automatic reply telling respond within 1.5 days. Its more than 3 weeks now and both VMware and Person VUE is not responding as I cannot able to schedule an exam for the voucher which I paid

Regards

0 Kudos
7 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

I don't have another mail address for you. However, did you already contact the people from where you got the voucher, yet?

André

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

If it's a problem with your voucher, I would contact whoever you got it from. I doubt VMware will be able to help much, unless they supplied the voucher of course...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
BobyPhilip
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the replies but I should have elaborated the details a bit.

Its not a problem with voucher. I ready scheduled the VCP exam on X day in May but due to a personal emergency I did a reschedule of the exam 4 days prior to the test date and I saw the confirmation online that its been changed to a later date in may. (I didn't capture the screen shot but I booked the exam with the 2nd free chance option for VCP ).

But when I came back which was after the original scheduled day and contacted teh test center, they told their system showing my test date as old one as the status is that I missed the exam.

Since I missed the first chance I tried to schedule teh exam for the free second chance and it was not allowing. I contacted the Person VUE support person over phone and he told me that there is a comment in my candidate profile telling that "the candidate should contact VMware first" and they are telling they are helpless to do further steps (even though they are not giving any reason).

So I mailed the VMware support multiple times and also the Pearson VUE, no one is even sending a response other than getting the auto reply which mentioning that all issues is being addressed in 1.5 days. Even its passed more than 20 days and even after so many queries, not even ready to respond.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

In which case I would advise sending a private message through this forum to Jon Hall - his forum username is jonhall  Jon works closely with the certification team, and may be able to help escalate this for you.  Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

It is the free re-take voucher that's complicates things here, as that is a VMware promotion rather than a PearsonVUE promotion. If it wasn't for the free re-take voucher you would only need to communicate with Pearson...

0 Kudos
BobyPhilip
Contributor
Contributor

thank you I will try that way too

0 Kudos
AndreTheGiant
Immortal
Immortal

I also suggest to resend a new mail to certification@vmware.com by quoting the original one (with the send date).

Andre

Andre | http://about.me/amauro | http://vinfrastructure.it/ | @Andrea_Mauro
0 Kudos