VMware Edu & Cert Community
retrojit
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Just cleared VCP5 with flying colors !!

Hi All,

I'm glad to share with you all that I just cleared VCP exam with great score. I got 467/500 !! Smiley Happy

I took training for VCP last month from a vmware authorized center and studied the book 'Mastering VMware vSphere 5'.

Now what? I've no clue where I should login to see the transcript and do the needful formalities to get cert as well as logo.

Help me, fellow VCP holders ..

Thanks in advance, (for both guidence and congrats!)

Cheers

Jit

0 Kudos
23 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Your myLearn login for access to your transcript should also give you access to the VCP Portal. I can't personally help you with access, so all I can suggest is that you wait 24 hours and try again, and email certification@vmware.com if you still can't gain access.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
james73
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I passed with 411 on Thursday...more than happy...

0 Kudos
AnthonyChow
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

For me there is no additional login to the "VCP Portal".  Just click the link and the page shows up.

But then this is for the VCP 4 that I passed last month.  I am still waiting for the VCP 5 Email.  May be different.

Wonder what is in the welcome package.

Have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
nayan007
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Congratulations to you.. !!

One Platform for All OS  http://imagicon.info/cat/5-59/vmware_happy.gif
0 Kudos