VMware Edu & Cert Community
phi_cuong
Contributor
Contributor

I completed my VCP510 certification on 27-Jun-2013 but not yet the hard copy of certificate

Dear Team,

I completed my VCP510 certification on 27-Jun-2013 and officially attended training class on 30/09/2013,  Class ID: 193596, i try email to certification@vmware.com to seek for associate my exam to mylean.vmware.com to get hard copy certificate but no responded from them, please advice what should i do for this scenario.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Have you confirmed the shipping address on your MyLearn portal? It usually takes 8 weeks for the hard copy to come after completing the exam. But you say its been 4 months since you gave the certification.

Is the certification score updated on transcripts in Mylearn?

VMware Certification guys takea while to respond. Drop another mail. Sometimes i have seen cases where the certificate is gone back or delivered to office location instead of home. But that happens is you have two addresses for us partners we have an official address and personal one.

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

0 Kudos
phi_cuong
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Abhilash,

thanks for your prompt reply, caused i took exam before i'm undergo official training so that i'm not certified yet until i'm attend class training. recently 30/09/2013 i'm attended class training but don't know how to associate my exam to my.learn.com to shipping hard copy certificate. I'm updated and confirmed shipping address as well as personal information but still didn't see option shipping hard certificate.

Please advice

Thanks and Regards

Vincent

0 Kudos